Planning for retirement is incredibly important, but can seem overwhelming. This helpful retirement planning course by Purdue University will help you get started and answer some of the most common retirement questions. Interested? Check out the opening lines of the course:
“Are you looking forward to the day you retire? Or, do you dread the thought? Being able to retire when you want and how you want is important to many people. Planning ahead can put you in a position to live comfortably during your retirement”.
Access the course here or via the links below.
- Are You Ready to Retire?
- How Much Will Your Expenses Be in Retirement?
- When Can You Collect Social Security?
- Would You Like a Quick Estimate of Income Needed in Retirement?
- Are You Eligible for Medicare and Other Health Benefits?
- Do You Have a Retirement Plan that Your Employer Funds?
- Are You Self-Employed & Responsible for Your Own Retirement?
- Do You Have an Individual Retirement Account?
- What is a Lump Sum Retirement Distribution? What Should You Do With It?
- Do You Have Other Concerns?